Thursday, April 12, 2012

QAMAAL MUSTAFA SIKANDER IS PREGNANT WITH SOME GOOD NEWS!


Do you love India like me and are fed up with the negative news & reports from and about India?

Bad News is Good News for media. 

However, I have decided to do things differently and would love to change this perception of media.  I am working on a news portal exclusively dedicated  to Good News coming from and about India.

As the name itself suggests, What's up in INDIA today will give coverage ONLY to positive stories that help in taking the country forward The online portal will appoint a veteran Editor to lead a team of sub-editors, reporters and citizen journalists with internet access in all villages, towns & cities of India who would like to report Good News!  The concept can be taken further with print, radio & electronic media as well.

This is just the first look of what's cooking in my mind. The proposed portal is just in the branding stage and suggestions for improvement are most welcome. The upcoming portal needs venture capital from individuals and/or organisations sharing a similar vision.  Concepts are stolen left &  right on the internet but I have taken a conscious decision to post this online as I would love people to copy this concept and spread the Good News! in their own way.  Rather, I would be glad to offer my creative services to them on complimentary basis.

Please contact me on qms@probollywood.com for further details about this venture. 

Thanks for sparing your precious time and look forward for to some Good News!
 
With Good Wishes!
 
Mustafa Khargonewala alias
Qamaal Mustafa Sikander
Creative Consultant  Editor & Publisher :
  • PRO BOLLYWOOD NEWS BLOG
  • THE INDIAN CORPORATE BUZZ BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment